Knuckles

Adventures of a knucklehead mom

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A shaky poop story

Our three-year-old daughter, Ellie, still chooses to poop in a diaper. Since she otherwise wears regular underwear the rest of the day, her poops have become something of an event. When she has to go, she asks for a diaper, then squats in the bathroom to do her business. When she's finished, or at least has something to "report," she comes back out and tells us.

Today she marched out of the bathroom and announced, "Mommy, I pooped. It's a shaky poop."

With utter lack of foresight, I stammered, "Um, what kind of poop is it?"

Ellie explained, "Mommy, it's shaky. Look, when I run, my poop shakes all around in my diaper." She then provided me with a full demonstration. My husband's comment? "Well, you wanted to know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home