Knuckles

Adventures of a knucklehead mom

Friday, February 16, 2007

Little stinker

February 16, 2007

After being sick from the start of the school year in early September all the way through the end of January, Ellie seems to have built an amazing natural immunity to illness. In the month of February, Jason had influenza, and basically lay on the couch with a 102.5-degree fever for four days. I then came down with a sinus infection and bronchitis, and spent a couple of weeks coughing my lungs out. However, during this time, Ellie stayed completely and blissfully healthy!

This morning, when I went in to get her up, I started my usual cough. Ellie said, "Mommy is sick."

I had to agree with this assessment. She went on, "Daddy is sick, too."

Yup, I couldn't argue with that either. Then she gave me a big grin and said, "Ellie is not sick!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home